PROMOTION ASSISTANT – PART TIME / ON-CALL
Sierra H Broadcasting is looking for high energy, highly motivated, outgoing individuals to work in our promotions department for our stations, Mega 104.3FM & 101.1FM The Bounce. Sierra H Broadcasting is a Veteran founded, locally owned and operated radio broadcast group located in the heart of Phoenix. We offer a unique, fun work environment with people that are passionate and have a positive and winning attitude.
Successful candidates must be self-motivated and comfortable meeting new people. This person must be very approachable and driven to provide the mass listening audience with an over-the-top experience through superior customer service throughout all phases of any promotion or event.
Promotions Assistant Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet and greet the public at station events and interact with station clientele.
- Assist in preparing, setting up and implementing projects from start to finish (i.e., concerts, remotes, direct marketing and cross promotion with other media facets (TV and print)).
- Assist with social media management for stations and clients within the brand guidelines.
- Research: target marketing and demographics
- Write and send out press releases, promotional event recaps, and email blast
- Create, implement, and analyze promotional events.
- Support with phone communication, filing, data entry and general coordination of promotions-related projects.
- Other duties as assigned by the Promotion Director.
- Must be at least 18 years of age with a good driving record.
- Must be willing to work in-office and locations throughout the greater Metro Phoenix area, nights and weekends required at times.
- Must be organized, dependable, a proactive problem solver, able to meet deadlines, a self-starter, and detail oriented.
- Must be able to work effectively in a team environment and open to constructive feedback.
- Must be proficient in social media and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to work in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Must be able to maintain a positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management, and clients.
- Must project professionalism in appearance and demeanor.
- Must be able to lift objects in excess of 50 lbs.
Sierra H Broadcasting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Sierra H Broadcasting participates in E-Verify and complies with all right to work laws.