Promotion / Marketing Interns
Sierra H Broadcasting is looking for highly motivated, high energy,
outgoing individuals today…
We are looking for students who are interested in a learning opportunity, where they can extend Radio Broadcasting education beyond the classroom while gaining valuable experience in the industry. As a promotions & marketing intern, you will learn the general functions of the promotions sector of a radio station.
The paid internship will cover a quarter period of approximately twenty (20) hours per week with a schedule to be arranged by the intern and the intern coordinator.
Promotions/ Marketing Intern Duties and Responsibilities (assist with the following):
- Social Media Marketing for the stations, including database marketing
- Research: target marketing and demographics
- Event planning and execution including creation, implementation, and analysis
- Content creation for websites and apps including blogs, video, and photo content
- Meet and greet the public at station events and interact with station clientele
- Preparing, setting up, and implementing projects from start to finish (i.e., concerts, remotes, direct marketing, and cross promotions with other media facets (TV and print)
- Some administrative duties including filing, phone communication, data entry and general coordination of promotions related projects
- Other duties as assigned by the Promotion Director
- Need to be registered at a university, college, community college, or vocational technical institute.
- Must be in good academic standing and at least 18 years of age.
- Possess qualities of organization, able to meet deadlines, self starter, and proven ability to be precise and accurate. Work effectively in a team environment.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Work in compliance with company policies and procedures including internship policies.
- Maintain a positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management, and clients.
- Project professionalism in appearance and demeanor.
* Final selection of interns is at the discretions of Sierra H Broadcasting. Persons participating in the Sierra H Broadcasting Radio internship need to understand that no guarantees are given for future employment, and Sierra H Broadcasting reserves the right to terminate the internship at any time.
Apply Now: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sierra H Broadcasting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Sierra H Broadcasting participates in E-Verify and complies with all right to work laws.