Social Media -Videographer
About This Position:
In this position, you will work in a fun and rewarding environment, designing content for our advertisers and on-air staff on KAJM MEGA 104.3 and KZCE 101.1 The Beat. This position will also require social media management, graphic design, and assignment of miscellaneous projects. Projects include video shooting, photography, editing, post-production, coordinating artist interviews and social media content, as well as the creation of graphic design work for the stations and clients. This person will work closely with all departments, including on-air talent, salespeople and the business office. Ideal candidate will have experience in radio, with some technical schooling and background as a videographer.
- Develop, produce, shoot, and edit fun and engaging digital video content for social media platforms.
- Design marketing flyers, postcards, advertisements, etc
- Produces, edits and distributes media content as required which may include photographs, video, audio and music.
- Executes shoots on site/on location including lighting, audio, camera operation and talent direction. Additionally, handles assignments requiring special lighting, multiple locations, creativity, special audio needs, and custom graphics.
- Works closely with brand managers, determines content and format of productions, operates editing equipment, and receives a variety of feedback, both positive and negative.
- Edits and assembles final visual/audio program material creating compelling and visually interesting products; observes brand standards, ensures consistency and relevancy to production; monitors technical quality of product.
- Writes and produces photographic or video narratives; recommends, determines, and procures type of talent needed for voice over work.
- Conducts interviews with on-air staff, artists and clients and ensures that valuable sound bites are captured.
- Maintains all equipment in proper working order including troubleshooting and minor repairs as necessary.
- Attends meetings and offers development and production insight based on the requests.
- Works overtime, evening, holidays or weekend hours in order to complete assignments.
- Must be able to manage time/priorities and multi-task to handle both long term projects and those that require quick or aggressive turnarounds.
College degree or technical diploma preferred. Experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Experience in operating Cameras, Video Cameras, sound recording equipment, composing sequential shots, editing.
- Experience with graphic design software
- Knowledge of live streaming and social media platforms .
You must submit samples of your work to be considered.
Please make sure your package includes:
Video Content which you have shot and edited
Links to Social Media accounts that you manage content
Graphic Design work
Demonstrate your amazing work that is original, authentic, fun, and attention grabbing to firstname.lastname@example.org or 1710 East Indian School Road Suite #205 Phoenix AZ 85016
Sierra H Broadcasting is an Equal Opportunity Employer